Webinars to Advance Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs
Partnerships to support diagnostics in the fight against antimicrobial resistance
Wednesday April 28, 2021 1:00pm EDT
Available on demand
At the completion of this course the attendee will:
- Understand the clinical and financial impact of antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- List the key CDC pathogens of concern for AMR
- Explain the concept of One Health
- Understand the role and task of the President’s Advisory Council on Combating Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria (PACCARB)
- Describe the Infectious Diseases Society of America’s (IDSA) recommendations relating to the PACCARB diagnostic priorities for the National Action Plan on Combating Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria 2020-2015
Christine Ginocchio, PhD MT(ASCP)
– Vice President, Global Medical Affairs, bioMérieux
– Vice President, Scientific and Medical Affairs, BioFire Diagnostics
– Member of the IDSA Diagnostics Committee and the Presidential Advisory Council on Combating Antimicrobial Resistant Bacteria (PACCARB)
"*" indicates required fields
Continuing Education Opportunity
P.A.C.E.® credits available to attendees.
bioMérieux is an approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program. P.A.C.E.® is a registered trademark of the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science.
To Request Your P.A.C.E. Credits:
1. Click the “Request” button.
2. Create an account or click “Already Registered?” if you have an existing account.
3. Once on the site, select “View Transcript” and then click “Launch Test” to acknowledge attending the webinar.
4. Click the “Evaluate” button to let us know about the webinar and speaker.
Your P.A.C.E. certificate will be available under “My Transcript”. Change the “Active” drop-down to “Completed” to find your completed courses and certificates.
Please contact Education@biomerieux.com with any log in concerns.